Saturday, September 3, 2011

#Pym - Twitter Book Club Discussion

Are you interested in discussing Pym by Mat Johnson on Twitter?

When: September 26th - September 30th between 5pm - 6pm Eastern
Where: On Twitter, silly. Use this hashtag to follow along ---> #Pym

I'll come up with a few questions each day for different parts of the book and moderate the discussion using the format below:

Q1: So what did you think of the cover design of Pym?
A1: Oh, it's really really cute, for sure! Really.

You get the gist. Don't worry, I won't actually ask that question. *giggle*

So here is how the book will be sectioned off:

Monday: Preface - Chapter 5
Tuesday: Chapter 6 - 10
Wednesday: Chapter 11 - 15
Thursday: Chapter 16 - 20
Friday: Chapter 21- Interlude .

..now all you have to do is get the book!

P.S. I'll add the discussion questions on my blog in case you'd rather participate that way.

2 comments:

Andrea (Andee) Beltran said...

I'd like to participate. I'm going to try to get this reading in soon!

evelyn.n.alfred said...

Cool beans.