Thursday, June 2, 2011
#SilverSparrow - Twitter Book Club Discussion
Discussion questions from chapters 18-22:
1. Laverne feels James doesn't want her to have friends after the indicident with Mary. Are her feelings justified?
2. Dana asks Laverne if she's "a happy person" and her response was "I don't know." What is preventing her from saying "yes"?
3. Dana tells Chaurisse that she loves her. Is Dana being sincere?
4. Why did Dana stay in the bathroom stall once it was clear her cover was busted?
5. Were you surprised that James was prepared to leave Dana alone at the gas station? Why or why not?