Friday, April 1, 2011

#aprpad - Day 1


Alrighty then, so I'm participating in Robert Lee Brewer's April Poem-a-Day. It's just like how it sounds. You write one poem each day in April, which is National Poetry Month.

I wrote two poems today. One that followed the prompt and one that didn't. Neither of them am I proud enough to share, but both of them were about my character Joi Browne. Some of these April poems will surface on this blog, whether I'm proud of them or not. But not today.

Are you participating too?

2 comments:

Andrea (Andee) Beltran said...

I'm participating too. :) Look forward to seeing some of your poems!

My first stab was long and needs much editing. Was about the first poem I ever read housed in my mom's jewelry box.

Happy writing in April, Andrea

evelyn.n.alfred said...

Wow. What a delayed response I'm giving you.

How did it go for you?