Did you miss yesterday's questions? Click here.
Questions for Friday (from pages 14-16):
1. How do the music references affect your reading of the poem(s)?
2. The lady in orange is joined on stage by all, except for the ladies in blue and green. Why?
3. Lady in orange says she from "outside of st. louis," but is currently in nyc? What is that about?
4. Do you read the gaps of space differently than a line break, slash, or comma?
5. If you could pick any living poet to be in the role of the lady in orange, who would it be?