Saturday, August 14, 2010

Poetry Postcard Challenge - Day 19


Arrrgh! It's irk-ing me that I might have sent a postcard to the wrong person today. I made a habit of taking a picture of the postcards before I sent them out, to chronicle them here on my blog, but to also help me keep the order of them straight. I dropped the habit while in Atlanta.

I hope I didn't make a mistake, but if I did, that means I skipped over Mary in St. Louis and sent Jill in Delmar, Mary's postcard.

Well Mary, if you don't get a postcard from me in a few days, send me an email and I'll send you one. I don't want to deprive you of my poetry.

*smile*

The two postcards in the picture are from the Salvador Dali exhibit at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta. The bottom one is the card I sent out to Jill and the top one, I hope is heading to Mary...the one I was late writing yesterday.

Eighteen and nineteen were fun (and now done), into the mailbox they go.

2 comments:

Jessie Carty said...

i love the idea of this postcard project!

evelyn.n.alfred said...

It is a great idea, not one of mine though.
*smile*

Concrete Wolf (publishing) came up with it.