Thursday, August 5, 2010

Poetry Postcard Challenge - Day 10

Yeahhhhh! I got a postcard today from Jessica. She did something really smart on her postcard, something I wish I had thought of. She added her website information on her postcard. Click here if you'd like to visit her. After I went to visit her website for myself, I found out that she also has a Twitter page.

See, if I had done that for all of my postcards, I might already have 10 new people visiting my blog and reading my poetry. Better late than never.

For the postcard I mailed out, I wrote an epistle, which I figure is fitting.


I wonder if the other people participating in this August Poetry Postcard Fest get as excited as I do to check the mailbox.

The tenth postcard is all done, in the mailbox it goes.

3 comments:

承王蓁 said...

不妄求,則心安;不妄作,則身安!.......................................................

Doret said...

10 + the postal workers, because you know they read the postcards.

evelyn.n.alfred said...

Yeah, I'm sure they do. Didn't think about that.