Sunday, August 1, 2010

Poetry Challenge - Day 6


It's almost time for bed, but I did do my poetry postcard for the day. The front of the postcard had a nice looking tree on it, which reminded me of the one tattooed on my foot. I used the lack of color in the photo to inspire me.

I put this postcard in the mail today, but I realize it won't be mailed until tomorrow. I wonder if anyone has gotten my postcards yet?

Wouldn't it be fantastic if you received a postcard from your favorite poet? Or what if you received a postcard from a poet that would one day become famous?

Good night.

2 comments:

Sheila Deeth said...

What a cool idea!

evelyn.n.alfred said...

I thought so too when I found out about it. I can't take credit for it though. I found about it here: http://poetrypostcards.blogspot.com/