Do you want this book?
I know you do.
I'm sure you've heard about how fabulous it is by now, and due to circumstances out of your control, you have not been able to get a copy for yourself yet. No problem, I'm going to help you out.
You can have my copy. For free.
*and here comes the catch*
You must give me your first born child, so that my mother can have at least one grandchild, and she can be happy with the world.
*okay, the real catch*
You can have the book if you enter my contest. Here's what you can do to win:
1. Describe your favorite scene in the movie 16 Candles - 5 entries
2. Follow my blog - 1 entry
3. Tell me your favorite Maxwell song - 5 entries
4. Follow me on Twitter - 1 entry
5. Tell me what the original name for 32 Candles was going to be - 10 entries
6. Follow Ernessa T. Carter on Twitter - 1 entry
7. Write me a quatrain on any topic - 10 entries
It's up to you how many of the above you choose to do, but the more you do, the better your chances to win.
Don't forget to leave your email address in your comment and tally your entry points for me please. Good luck.
The contest ends August 15th.
P.S. Don't think that I'm giving away my copy
because I didn't like the book. That is far from
the truth. I won a copy of the book from another
blog. Since I have it on my Nook and have it in
hardback already, I figured I'd share this copy with you.