Wednesday, January 27, 2010

32 Day Writing Challenge - Day 27

Today, for my writing challenge I wrote in Kit-Kat...er, Kit Kat...or KitKat...I guess I haven't decided the best way to write the name of my little Acer. If I use the same spelling of the candy bar, then I can't use the hyphen. I kinda like the hyphen holding the name together though.

Anyway, I had no intention of talking about that.

Kit-Kat is holding on to my writing for today. I had an idea to link a group of poems together using poem titles. So, I wrote all the poem titles before actually writing the poems and I'll go back later and write the poems.

Wah-lah.

Anybody else done anything like that before? I know no ideas are original.

3 comments:

Eyitemi Egwuenu said...

Yes. I guess one could do that if the poems are organically related. I know I have written poetry like that before especially if I wanted to sustain the same evoked emotions or to express a sentiment in one that would be complementary to the other.

Vizionheiry said...

I can never do that. Glad that you can. I'm having poetry collection block - not writing block, but how to organize my poems together. It's severe.

p.s. - one day i'll get added to your blog list (but then again I don't even have a blog roll up yet)

evelyn.n.alfred said...

Blog roll? If I can figure/remember how I added them in the first place, I will certainly add you.