Monday, January 25, 2010

32 Day Writing Challenge - Day 25

I finished Wench today by Dolen Perkins-Valdez. I enjoyed it and will be writing a review about it for Mahogany Books (and myself). Something drew me to this book and I'm not sure what. Whatever it was, I decided that I was going to be a supporter of this book. It startled me when I noticed that one of her characters was named "Mawu" because one of the poem-stories that I'm working on has a character named Lisa who is related to Mawu, as far a origin stories are concerned. Perhaps that might have been the connection...on a subconscious level...

*I see your side-eye*


Anyway...


My hand has been hurting a lot today and I can't figure out why. I'm worried that it has something to do with my writing/typing. Like maybe it's putting too much stress on my hand. It should be both hands that hurt though, right? It's just one though. Maybe I slept on it funny? The pain is mostly localized in my wrist. If I bend it forward too much it begins to hurts.

Ouch.

What does arthritis feel like?

No comments: