Sunday, January 24, 2010

32 Day Writing Challenge - Day 24

I don't know how I completely forgot to do a triolet on Thursday...but I can't let myself off the hook for writing one.
************************************
Robot

It's best to not tell you how I'm feeling
fragile like an eggshell, handle with care
my emotions you find unappealing
It's best to not tell you how I'm feeling
moving towards the process of healing
sharing often leads to deeper despair
It's best to not tell you how I'm feeling
fragile like an eggshell, handle with care

2 comments:

Vizionheiry said...

read aloud - it sounds lke a blues song - Bessie Smith esh.

I REALLY like this one.

best triolet yet!

evelyn.n.alfred said...

The best one yet? And is it because it sounds like the blues that you like it?
I was probably feeling the blues when I wrote it. LOL.